Sunday, February 6, 2011

"As A Rape Survivor, Oh, Wait! It Was Date Rape, So I Really Wasn't Raped..."

I AM LIVID!

Who are you to tell a victim that they are not a victim because it


 doesn't meet their sick, twisted idea of forced rape?!?!


I know, a Republic!


It disgusts me and apparently my trauma isn't important to a right


 winger because it doesn't meet their criteria.


 I would not wish what I have been through on anyone, but


 their God forbid it would happen to them or a loved one!


I would honestly like to known what I could have done differently


 in that situation...oh, yeah, potentially loose my life!


Mmmm, deal with aftermath of the horror or be dead.


Fighting is not always an option with a someone whom you have


 just sickeningly discovered a sociopath.


Though, I have wished many times for death, I am so glad to fight


 idiots that think that they know what happened to be better than I


 do.


According to Republican Speaker Boehner and House Republicans'

 date rape isn't rape...


Since when do we say, "Oh, you weren't really raped because you

 'apparently intentionally' drank something with GHB"?!?!"

or "Well, you turned him on and it is your fault he dated raped

 you"!?!?! or...the list goes on!


Stand up for victims and do not violate them again by saying that

 they were not "technically" raped!


I truly believe that they are undermining me as an individual and as


 a human just so they can take away more rights for their almighty



 moral agenda.


 Look up the meaning of right wing moral agendas

 and the term


fascism coincides.

No comments:

Post a Comment